We use Google hangout for the conference calls, group video conference calls, and that is the reason Google Hangout is so popular, secure and reliable for every users. In some days you might be faced this thing Google Hangout Camera is Not Working. So today in this article I will share with you How to fix Google Hangout Camera not working issues.
In older device Google Hangout is not working properly due to old hardware and it is shows camera face detection issues in your device, and several user complain that built-in camera is not working properly but external web camera is working flawlessly in other applications. It is Google Hangout issue or glitches.
How to Fix Google Hangout Camera Not Working Issue?
First, troubleshoot your Google Hangout Camera issue. it is very important before you do because troubleshoot tells where does the actual problem happens.
- Make sure your PC permission because Google Hangouts seek permission from you to works everything fine.
- An older version Browser may create this issue, So try to update your desire Browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. Chrome has rectified the camera glitch issue with the update version.
- Google Hangouts has a confusing default camera setting, as it picks a different in a New Window
- Make sure you are using latest Version Windows and iOS.
Update Necessery driver
If you are using an older version of the Chrome browser then you may face this message that “No camera Found”. It will occur when you are using older version Chrome browser. So update your Google Chrome and Driver.
Follow these steps to update your Chrome Browser without removing or uninstalling Chrome Broswer.
- First of all, open the Chrome browser and hit the action button at the top-right corner.
- Go to Help > About Google Chrome
- You will land on the “About Chrome” page; here wait for a few seconds to know about your Chrome version and the available updates.
- Just click the “Update Google Chrome” button to get the latest version.
- It will take a few seconds to install the latest version. Once done, restart your device to check whether the Hangouts camera issue is fixed or not. If the issue remains, move to the next method.
Change Hangout Setting to Select Right Camera
In your device ha internal camera or built-in camera. To resolve the camera issues you can do this thing:
- Start a Video Call first and then click “Setting” from the Video Call window.
- Go to the “General” tab and select a camera of your choice from the “Video” section.
- Just click “Done” and refresh the Hangouts page to reload saved changes.
If you are using an External Camera then check everything that your cable is okay and external camera driver working properly in other applications.