Samsung has just released a new application for their users for sharing large files between two devices. This feature is now only available for Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20 Plus device. So a developer pull out this application for usage for the all android. You can download quick share apk. he new One UI 2.1 firmware comes with amazing new features. One of the most intriguing features we are sharing here is the Quick Share APK.
This type of application is eplicating the iPhone airdrop features, but due to OEMs lack as compare to iOS ecosystem. Recently Google has announced that they will launch similar features called Nearby Sharing most this feature we can see in Android 11 or later upcoming version pre-built.
|App Name||Samsung Quick Share|
|Requirements||Android 10 and higher|
This feature similar to Xender and ShareIT third-party applications, but now they are shows unwanted ads which is very annoying.
You can download this new application by clicking the download now button
- At first download the latest Quick Share APK on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Samsung Quick Share APK Download wants from you.
- That’s It.
- Step 1. First of all, download the app on your Android smartphone from the download link given below. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
- Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
- Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install’
- Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Samsung Quick Share APK.
Last Updated on April 28, 2020 by Prosenjit Dey