We know that its very tough to get a compatable gcam or google camera for Samsung devices, just because its exynos chipset. So its need specific configuration to perfectly use in Samsung Exynos mobile phones. Here in this article we talk about Zoran’s GCAM 7.4 apk for Samsung Exynos device also you can download below link:
We know Snapdragon processor is the best for GCAM APK use, but Exynos processor can’t handle this thing, thats why Zgcam apk you need to support and use in Samsung Galaxy Exynos processor.
Special Thanks to Zoran who made this possible to use Exynos Powered devices.
What’s New In GCAM MOD:
Gcam comes with a lot of features like Night Sight, Astrophotography mode, Google lens, Portrait shorts, etc. It also offers better edge detection in portrait shorts, nice shadow, and depth in low light conditions, the color levels are close to reality which plays a major role in taking a better image.
The latest version of ZGCAM 7.4 is based on Astro’s Gcam 7.4 version.
Download ZGcam For Exynos Processor
At first download the Zgcam for your device. Mostly all ZGCAM is compatible with Exynos Processor.
- Download config files for your phone.
- Transfer the new config XML file to GCam -> config.
- Restart the ZGCAM and go through the tutorial.
- Force stop the google camera app.
- Launch Gcam and you are all set.
ZGCam 7.4 Latest Changelog:
- Astro Mode fixed for Samsung devices.
- Astro triggers at 1/10s or slower when enabled.
- Fixed Portrait mode.
- Improved denoise on Galaxy Note 9 and S9 series.
- Fixed front denoise on Galaxy Note 9 and S9 series
- Fixed issues on Moto Devices.
- Fixed issues with certain light scenes.
- Improved stabilization by changing optical image stabilization to X/Y.
In case if the latest ZGCam mod doesn’t work on your device, try to use an older version. Below is the link for all previous versions of the ZGCam mod.