Smartphone and that why they are looking for Google Camera apk for their phone. Due no longer develop for public usage of Google Camera app file, Developers doing this job through porting and recompiling base camera app and google camera app, and then you will get your Google Camera app. Download GCam 7.0 for Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Google Camera also is known as GCam 7.0 which is very popular, you can find your Google Camera port app for almost every device. GCam brings in a lot of cool features from the Pixel devices for the other devices like the hugely popular Night Sight mode. Besides, in this post, we will give you the link to download the Google Camera for Redmi Note 8 Pro which is the best 3rd party camera application for the Redmi Note 8 Pro. So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Overview of Redmi Note 8 Pro
The Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone is powered by the 2.05GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio G90T (12nm) processor that features 4 cores clocked at 2.05GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2.0GHz. It comes with 6 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with MIUI 11 on top. The Redmi Note 8 Pro has Mali-G76 MC4 for better graphics performance. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 512GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.53-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 395 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 64MP sensor (f/2.0)+ 8MP (f/2.2, ultrawide), 2Mp dedicated macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 20MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Redmi Note 8 Pro are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording [email protected], [email protected] Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy A60 packs a battery capacity of 4500 mAh that supports 18W USB-C fast charging.
Download Google Camera 7.0 For Redmi Note 8 Pro
Google Camera on Redmi Note 8 Pro Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Note 8 Pro
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
- RAW- you can take raw+jpg image in together with Google Camera.
Read Nore | Download Google Camera Gcam For Asus Zenfone 6z
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight Redmi Note 8 Pro
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
Feel free to comment down below about your thoughts and experience with GCam on Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Read More | Google Camera 7.0 Apk Download From Pixel 4