What is Gcam?
The Gcam is nothing but a short form of Google camera. using the Gcam You can take amazing portraits with Google Camera App. Although they have only One Camera at the Back, Google Camera works like Charm and Produces Photos which are better than flagships like Apple iPhone XS. So, what’s the Secret? All about the High-Quality Images depends on the Optimization of Google Camera which has a Great AI Optimization. Nowadays Google camera becomes more powerfull to capture amazing shots and Amazing low light shots. Here this article for Google Camera Download for Infinix Hot 8
A Developer Called Arnova, first created a port of the Google Camera called GCam download for few Non-Pixel Android Devices which had all the Features of Google Camera. Google Camera has some interesting software that enhances the photos you click. You can not use google camera on any device it’s device-specific.
A quick overview of Infinix Hot 8
The Infinix Hot 8 smartphone is powered by the 1.8 GHz octa-core Mediatek Helio P22 (12nm) processor and PowerVR GE8820. It comes with 4 GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie with XOS 5.0 on top. The device comes with 64GB of internal storage and more. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 256GB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a TFT 6.52-inch display with a resolution of 720×1600 and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 269 PPI.
The device sports a triple-camera set-up at the back with the 13MP sensor (f/1.8)+ QVGA lowlight sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. And, in the front, you get a single 8MP camera with f/2.0 aperture. Some of the features of the camera of Infinix Hot 8 are LED flash, HDR, panorama, and offers video recording 1080p@30fps. Moreover, the device has a back-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Infinix Hot 8 packs a battery capacity of 5000 mAh and a 10W charger in the box.
Google Camera on Infinix Hot 8 Features
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Realme 5.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 5 inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 5 features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
Download GCam For Infinix Hot 8
Download Google camera For Infinix Hot 8:
How to install Google Camera with Night Sight on Infinix Hot 8
By Default Infinix not support Google camera the camera2api not enabled to enable Google camera you have to install Camera2Api file it is a Zip type file. For install Camera2Api your phone should have TWRP install if you don’t know how to install TWRP in Infinix Hot 8 check this link,
How to install camera2API enabler file in Infinix Hot 8
Flash this zip file using a custom recovery such as TWRP recovery.
The Camera2 API enabler adds the following line to the build.prop file:
The build.prop file is under /system directory so the device must have ROOT access to be able to flash this zip file.
Now completely install camera2APi and install Google camera Application
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved it on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off the Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on the Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder.
- Tap on it, Install it.
this is all about how to install pixel 3 Gcam on Infinix Hot 8. If you have any questions regarding Gcam on Realme feel free to comments down below.