If you’re looking for flagship killer model from Samsung then Galaxy A91 is will be a good taste for you. This is a Galaxy A90 successor and in this device may be it has Snapdragon 855 SoC and Android 10 out of the box and it will have good camera performance. Right now a working google camera which is known as GCam apk is available for SD855 Phones, so you can download Google Camera 7.2 for Galaxy A91 device.
Now let’s talk about the Galaxy A91 device camera modules it has a 48MP main camera sensor, the main camera has OIS and Gyro EIS support alongside 12MP ultrawide sensor and 5MP depth sensor which helps to take portrait shots. For selfie, it has sported with a 32MP camera sensor capable to capture photos in HDR, Slo-Mo, 4K videos.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Galaxy A91. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Oppo A5.
Download Google Camera For Galaxy A01
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Download GCam 7.2 for Galaxy A91 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Galaxy A91 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For All Samsung Device
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it.
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
Last Updated on August 18, 2021 by prosenjit