Recently launched Oppo A5 is an entry-level smartphone under 12,000 rupees, at this price range you can get awesome features with a fast charger and quad-camera setup, so this camera support lastest google camera apk. Right now a working google camera apk available for Oppo A5 device, so you can download google camera 7.2 for Oppo A5.
Oppo A5 has a quad-camera setup on the rear side which I already said, in this setup, it has 12MP main sensor wide, 8MP ultrawide sensor, 2MP Marco camera, 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots, shallow depth of field. For selfie, it has 8MP camera with beauty and filters.
Google Camera 7.2 Features
In this Google Camera 7.2 apk from Pixel 4 and Google Camera 6.1 series from Pixel 3 supports on Galaxy A81. Now you can take impressive images as like GCam Astrophotography mode and Night Sight, Slo-mo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Motion Images, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. And here’s the step by step guide to download & install Google Camera 7.2 for Oppo A5.
Download Google Camera For Oppo A5
You can download by a tap on the blue link below which version you want to use:
- Download GCam 7.2 for Oppo A5 (MGC_7.2.018_RPII.MiVIII_V0b.apk)
- Download Google Camera 6.1 for Oppo A5 (MGC_6.1.021_Arnova_xcam_mi9_v8.apk)
Must Read | Google Camera APK For Oppo F15
Google Camera 7.2 Recommended Settings
In here you can set up Google Camera 7.2 setting for better image quality
- Go to Camera app Settings > HDR+ parameters > set it to 12 or according to your need.
- Change the Back Camera resolution to 16-megapixel.
- Go to Camera app Settings > Advanced > set base config
- Front Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Back Camera – Pixel 3 XL
- Again open GCam Settings > Advanced > set Libs to Xlib V2.1s
- You can set the saturation values according to your needs.
There’ is no need to change any setting Latest Google Camera 7.2.
How To Install Google Camera 7.2 APK
- At first download the latest Google Camera APK 7.2 on your smartphone by using Google Chrome.
- Maybe your phone asks User permission to allow to install.
- Then just allow it
- When it’s done just open it and allow all the permission the Google Camera APK wants from you.
- That’s It.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
More Google Camera MOD: