We know that the Google camera app is the best camera app for all sides. It can take stunning portrait images and Night photography makes awesome. in recent update Google camera apk version 7.2.010 you can modify the NightScape shutter count. Download Google Camera 7.2.010 apk and if your phone has a telephoto lens then this PXv3.3.1 Magisk Module zip helps to enable this function. Just because normally in the Gcam Tele zoom lens is not work except Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL. This google camera also supports Android 9.0 and Android 10 both.
Various developer port Google camera app for various devices just for better support. If you’re using an older Android phone which came with Android 7.0 and this time running on Android 10. So you have to root your device to enable Camera2API and then you can install the Google Camera app.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait –Features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
- RAW- you can take raw+jpg image in together with Google Camera.
Read Nore |
- Google Camera 7.0 Apk Download
- Google Camera 7.1 Apk Download
- Download Google Camera Gcam For Asus Zenfone 6z
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -2.0
- Shadow Saturation – 2.2 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
Download Tele Zoom Support
Download Tele Zoom Support PXv3.3.1 Magisk Module For Google Camera 7.2.010e-raised mb-size-small mb-corners-default mb-text-style-default " style="background-color: #2bc470;" href="https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-cstark27/#apk1225">Download Google Camera 7.2.010
How to Flash Magisk Module?
How to Flash Magisk Module? you step by step on how to install the Magisk module on your mobile. It works when the developer has uploaded the zip file instead of official
Step 1 – Open the Magisk Manager app on your device.
Step 2 – Click on the three lines on the top left of your display.
Step 3 – From the options, select “Modules“.
Step 4 – Now, tap on the ‘+’ add button on the bottom of the display.
Step 6 – Once selected, tap on flash option.
Step 7 – The Magisk Manager app should display a certain command line display. After it finishes, press on Reboot.